The key to ensuring recovery and return to one’s previous level of independence is continuity of care after a hospital stay or outpatient procedure. Home Health Care Plus can provide this care with our transition of care packages.
Hospitals sometimes discharge patients with little notice, which can result in not having transportation home or the care needed once there. If you live out of town or work responsibilities do not allow you to personally transport a loved one home, we can help.
- Same-day staffing
- Experienced, reliable caregivers
- Affordable pricing
- One-time service agreement
If your loved one needs more than one-time care services, we also offer continued care plans, which include a nurse assessment of the client’s needs, a personalized care plan based on the assessment, and fall prevention and home safety checks.
Our popular “Hospital to Home” care package is designed to assist those who need a ride home and help getting settled in.
This package includes:
- One of our experienced, reliable caregivers meeting your loved one in the hospital room or discharge area of the facility
- Transportation home with stops for errands such as picking up prescriptions or groceries
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Bed tuck service
- A phone call to the family to notify them that their loved one is home
We also offer transition of care packages for people of all ages who need transportation and care services after a stay in a skilled care or rehabilitation facility, or after reconstructive or plastic surgery, dialysis, or podiatric, eye or dental outpatient procedure.