No matter what the age (18 to 60 plus), there are times when we all need a little help with the activities of daily living. Surgery, injury and challenges created by disabilities can make it tough to take care of yourself or your loved ones, and that’s when we can help, for as short or long a time as you need.
Contact us when…
- Dealing with or recovering from illness
- After hospitalization
- After surgical procedures
- After suffering a closed head injury or other disabling trauma
- After sustaining injuries from a motor vehicle accident
- When adjusting to a new disability
The Respite Care Program from Home Health Care Plus provides families with reliable, quality assistance so they can take an occasional break from caregiving without worry.